Job Opening: Administrative Assistant/Leasing Agent for the Pythian Building
By Green Coast on 16 Feb 2017
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Agent for the Pythian Building
The role of the Admin Assistant/Leasing Agent is to offer administrative task support to the management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
• Data entry
• Document preparation
• Three to five years’ experience of high level administrative support, leasing, managing tenant relationships and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work successfully with limited direct supervision.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, problem-solving and teamwork skills, and the ability to collaborate with different levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
• Strong computer skills, including: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, internet research, and Adobe Suite.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages.
• Ability to foresee needs and proactively address them.
Categories: Company News