Now Hiring For An Office Administrator
By Green Coast on 18 Jun 2015
At Green Coast Enterprises we pride ourselves on our exceptional staff members and a company culture of teamwork and dedication to creating and selling economically vital, environmentally superior spaces that are healthy and exciting for their users. In this context, the OA/EA is a central point for helping people who call or come in find the Green Coast people who can help them.
In addition to being the first contact person for the company, the OA/EA oversees office and administrative tasks including:
• Overseeing or directly providing administrative functions.
• Maintaining office and grocery supplies on a budget.
• Creating and maintaining physical and electronic filing systems.
• Maintaining necessary contracts for the effective operation of our office.
• Identifying important deadlines such as license and insurance renewal dates and making sure the appropriate manager responds to them.
• Making sure our computer systems and other office equipment is maintained and operational.
• Updating our website.
• Overseeing janitorial services.
• Planning company outings and activities.
To succeed in this job, the OA/EA should have the following skills:
• Strong oral and written communication ability.
• Desire to create order when many things are happening at once.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• An orientation towards meeting goals and deadlines.
• Ability to foresee needs and proactively address them.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, problem-solving and teamwork capabilities, and the ability to collaborate with different levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
In addition, the following would be helpful:
• An Associates Degree or other relevant training.
• Three plus years of office experience.
• Experience working with real-estate developers, contractors or Realtors.
Green Coast Enterprises
Green Coast Enterprises develops real estate and provides real estate services to the Southeastern United States, focusing on urban and coastal areas in need of community renewal.
We pursue opportunities that address community needs, including social inequity and economic stagnation, and seek to foster strong relationships with tenants and neighbors. We develop partnerships with public, private, non-profit, and community organizations to further our common goals.
We pursue opportunities that advance the triple bottom line of “people, planet, and profit,” striving to increase economic vitality, environmental health, and social opportunity through development. We believe that these goals go hand-in-hand and are essential to the effectiveness of our projects.
We build our team by carefully selecting employees who share a commitment to our mission and demonstrate integrity, intelligence, innovation, and impact. We help our employees reach their full potential by developing their skills and talents to the utmost.
Green Coast Enterprises develops residential and commercial properties that are optimized for resource efficiency, environmental resiliency, economic benefit, comfort, and aesthetic appeal.
GCE Green Development redevelops historic rental properties that are optimized for energy efficiency, clustering development in high-potential neighborhoods to catalyze economic growth and promote community renewal.
GCE Services provides consulting services for the built environment, optimizing the energy efficiency and environmental sustainability of new and existing residential, commercial, and institutional properties, with expertise in the hot and humid climate of the Southeast.
Green Coast Realty represent buyers and sellers in sales transactions, works with commercial clients in sales and leasing, and offers property management services to property owners.
Categories: Company News