Now Hiring for Office Manager
By Green Coast on 10 Jan 2014
Green Coast Enterprises develops real estate and provides real estate services to the Southeastern United States, focusing on urban and coastal areas in need of community renewal.
Why? Realizing that traditional real estate practices are not sufficient to meet the challenges faced by urban and coastal areas in the Southeast, we set out to reshape the approach to infrastructure development in the region. We develop to increase the durability and resilience of buildings and building systems while promoting unity and prosperity within local communities.
Additionally, there is little information concerning energy efficiency considerations specific to hot and humid climates. This is often reflected in the way buildings are maintained, leading not only to overspending on utility bills, but frequent equipment maintenance and replacement. With potentially millions of dollars of untapped savings at our fingertips, we help our clients’ bottom line while reducing their environmental footprint.
How? We pursue opportunities that address community needs, including social inequity and economic stagnation, and seek to foster strong relationships with tenants and neighbors. We develop partnerships with public, private, non-profit, and community organizations to further our common goals.
We pursue opportunities that advance the triple bottom line of “people, planet, and profit” striving to increase economic vitality, environmental health, and social opportunity through development. We believe that these goals go hand-in-hand and are essential to the effectiveness of our projects.
We build our team by carefully selecting employees who share a commitment to our mission and demonstrate integrity, intelligence, innovation, and impact. We help our employees reach their full potential by developing their skills and talents to the utmost.
Green Coast Enterprises seeks exceptional staff members to support the implementation of projects that meet the company’s triple bottom line standards. The Office Manager is principally responsible for running the office. This includes overseeing multiple administrative tasks including: website maintenance, purchasing supplies, maintaining computer systems (both hardware and software), planning company outings and activities, handling visitors and clients that come to the office, dealing with phone calls, and making sure that any office equipment is well maintained and operational.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Office Manager will be responsible for the following primary activities:
- Serving as the first contact for people connecting to our office (by phone or in person)
- Overseeing or directly providing all administrative functions
- Making sure that all office equipment is in good repair and operational
- Purchasing of all office supplies
- Maintaining necessary contracts for the effective operation of our office
- Overseeing all janitorial services
- Maintaining filing system
- Indentifying and maintaining appropriate IT systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- An orientation towards meeting goals and deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal, problem-solving and teamwork skills, and the ability to collaborate with different levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- An Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Three plus years of relevant experience
We will review all resumes carefully, but we will be unable to notify all applicants of their status.
Please put “Office Manager Application” in the subject line of your email.
GCE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of age, race, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Categories: Company News