The Pythian at 234 Loyola Avenue
Green Coast Enterprises (GCE) has purchased a ten-story high-rise building at the corner of Loyola Avenue and Gravier Street. Across the street from Duncan Plaza and the public library and down the street from the new hospital complex, the project offers a great location in the heart of downtown.
GCE is co-developing the historic building with ERG Enterprises and Crescent City Community Land Trust (CCCLT). The Pythian will be composed of 69 apartments, including workforce and luxury units, in addition to commercial and retail space.
Now in its pre-construction phase, six of the ten floors will be developed into 69 apartments, while the remaining area will be transformed into 20,000 square feet of open, sub‐dividable, LEED‐certified floor space on the first three floors. The space will include fresh food, a Federally Qualified Health Care Clinic, physical therapy, and non-profit office space rented by CCCLT.
Construction began 2015 and the building is scheduled to open in May 2017.
Green Coast’s Role
- Co-Developer with ERG Enterprises and Crescent City Community Land Trust
- Project Management
- Performance Monitoring Management
- Construction Management
- National Register District Expansion
- 6 floors of apartments
- 20,000 square feet of commercial space
- Close to City Hall, Duncan Plaza, public library, new hospital complex, theatre district, Superdome, New Orleans Arena, and the French Quarter
- LEED-certified historic construction
Learn more about our GCE Development Services